Mary has made selected pieces from her collection of works available for purchase as sheet music.
This sheet music will soon be available as a digital download.
All sheet music remains the copy right of Mary Knickle, disassembly and/or resale of these works is strictly prohibited.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Available sheet music
The Seafarers’ Requiem score is available. Individual sheet music listed below:
Requiem Aeternam -Chorus
Introit – Chorus and Soprano Solo
Lament – Soprano Solo
Kyrie – Chorus
Sea Fever – Tenor Solo
Sanctus – Chorus
Crossing the Bar – Men’s Chorus
Agnus Dei – Women’s Chorus
The Dead Fishermen – Bass Solo
Lux Aeterna – Chorus with Mezzo Solo
Pie Jesu – Chorus with child soprano solo
Adieu – Mezzo Solo
In Paradisum – Child solo
Mingulay Boat Song – Chorus
Ending: Requiem Aeternam
The entire score of Miryam is available. Individual sheet music listed below:
Order of Musical Songs:
1. I Sing of a Maiden – one of the oldest medieval poems found regarding Mary.
2. A Mother’s Mind – Miryam and Yoseph journey into Bethlehem. It is hot in the desert as Miryam rides on a donkey, full term in pregnancy. The donkey stumbles. She sings of the journey and to her baby in the womb.
3. The Inn – Yoseph and Miryam arrive at the Inn. The Innkeeper tells them the Inn is full. His wife, Rachel, overhears. He insists no one is at the door. They struggle and the door opens. Rachel sees Miryam is pregnant and argues with him. The Inn Keepers Wife gives Miryam and Yoseph the stable despite her husband.
4. Mismor L’todah – 2000 years ago in the Sephardic Jewish culture Miryam and Yoseph very likely may have said this prayer of thanks after their long journey.
5. So Strong so Soon – Miryam feels strong birth pangs. Yoseph runs and gets the midwives repeating the only thing he can think of. The strings echo his franticness.
6. The Birth – two midwives, the innkeepers wife Rachel and her daughter Esther, come help Mary with the Birth. As Miryam cries out they laugh and say how easy this birth is compared to others. Outside Yoseph is chanting psalm 121 in Hebrew, a psalm commonly sung during and after birth in the jewish culture.
7. Miryam’s Song – Miryam feels the protective bond of a mother and wonders about God’s plans. She questions him, challenges him, reminding him that Yeshua is her son too. Exhausted, she falls asleep.
8. Gently as a Whisper – God’s response to Miryam’s song and exhaustion. He sends special angels, little children to Miryam. In this round they tell Yeshua to let his mother sleep and then kiss and caress Miryam as she is sleeping, lay their heads upon hers and tell her that she is so loved. Miryam awakens refreshed and feeling the joy of motherhood.
9. Finale – A Mother’s Love – a song of the greatest of all Mother’s love.
Morgan Le Fay
Selected Sheet Music can be made available:
The Seers Song
Morgan, Elaine and Norah trio
Evid’s Solo – I can Remember
Power of the Fianna
I Will Find Them – Bishop’s Song
I Am King Here